Statement of purpose
Extracts from our Statement of Purpose
Purpose of this document
Aviana Health Care’s Statement of Purpose is written to comply with Regulation 12 of the Care Quality Commission (Registration) Regulations 2009. Our policies and procedures are written in compliance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008, Care Act 2014 and the Care Quality Commission’s Fundamental Standards of Care.
This document summarises basic information about Aviana Health Care services and organisation. It is intended as a resource for service users, their relatives and health and social care professionals as well as individuals who are considering using our service. The intention is to enable all stakeholders to make an informed choice as to whether our organisation can meet potential service user’s needs. Our Statement of Purpose includes material that is a requirement of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and should be read in conjunction with our Service User’s Guide.
This document will:
- Inform all our Service Users of the services which we can provide
- Be supplied to all our Service User’s at the start of service delivery or during the planning phase of a service where possible
- Be given to the Care Quality Commission for their records
- Be reviewed at least annually or if there is a change to our service delivery or relevant legislation
- If the Statement of Purpose is changed the Care Quality Commission will be notified and an updated copy supplied to them
Our supported living options are designed around what’s important to you. Supported living offers an alternative to residential care and empowers individuals to choose the right amount of support, how and when they need it, enabling them to lead an enriching and fulfilling life.
Our supported living is based on positive outcomes and expertise of developing environments that focus on promoting and encouraging the individual’s independence and functioning.
Aviana Health Care promotes autonomy in care and therefore, the type of support you receive is decided by you and, with the help of our staff, you will develop a personalised support plan based on your needs, interests, priorities and skills. Support and care you will receive includes but is not limited to personal care, managing finances, finding employment opportunities and companionship.
Aviana Health Care will provide care and support to individuals in their own home in a manner the service user finds most agreeable. We have sound principles for the way we provide our services. Central to these, is our belief that the rights of service users are paramount, and their wishes and aspirations inform and shape service delivery by a highly skilled and dedicated staff team.
Individuals who use our Services:
- Will benefit from the knowledge that the Care Quality Commission is informed of the services being provided by Aviana Health Care
- Aviana Health Care, by complying with the regulations will:
- Have a statement of purpose that is kept under review, and give a copy to the Care Quality Commission
- Notify the Care Quality Commission of any changes to their statement of purpose
© Copyright 2020 Aviana Healthcare Grosvenor House, 3 Chapel Street,Congleton,Cheshire,CW12 4AB