Cheshire East is an amazing place to live and work. As an equal employer in the borough, we are able to offer you a wide range of challenging and rewarding career opportunities.
At Aviana Health we are working for a brighter future – together and our commitment to you is that our workplace culture will provide a shared purpose, a well-led organisation with valued people succeeding together as one team to deliver the best service for our customers and communities.
If you want to be part of a forward thinking organisation and contribute to our ongoing success, have the flexibility and drive to enable us to innovate, are committed to working as part of a team and striving to deliver exceptional service wherever you can, we would especially like to hear from you.
As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and want our workforce to reflect the diversity of our local communities so that we can all work for a brighter future – together.
Among the benefits are:
- Paid Mileage
- Paid induction
- Paid Annual Leave and Holiday entitlement
- Guaranteed Hours after successful probationary period
- Free company uniform
- Free company work mobile phone
- DBS administration completed on your behalf
- Career Progression within the company
- Opportunity to complete Level 2/Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Employee incentive scheme, includes, discounts on supermarkets, retailers’ options for private health care, Cycle to work scheme and car leasing
- To assist Service Users with helping with meal preparation, medication, companionship as well as personal care.
- To contribute to a daily log of care. This will be kept at the Service User’s home.
- To ensure the health and welfare of Service Users.
- To feed back any concerns to your line manager about individual Service Users or any difficulties you may be having.
© Copyright 2020 Aviana Healthcare Electra House, Electra Way, Crewe CW1 6GL