We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Care Manager to support the new start-up, development and management of an award-winning and distinctive homecare business opening in Crewe, serving communities across Crewe, Nantwich and the surrounding areas.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that CQC and Company rules and regulations are maintained
- Managing the appraisal, development and supervision of all care staff
- Ensuring that the office runs an effective and efficient on-call service
- Establishing new care packages in line with a growing business
- Ensuring smooth operations in respect of recruitment and training
What we are looking for:
This is an excellent opportunity for a forward-thinking and commercially-minded person seeking a new and exciting leadership role within the domiciliary care sector.
As a dedicated and confident individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills, you will play a significant and valued role working alongside the Managing Director to further grow and develop the business.
A recognised qualification (NVQ4, RMA and Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care) or equivalent is preferred for this position, however, we will consider candidates who have achieved NVQ3 and are studying towards a CQC recognised qualification. In addition, the successful candidate must meet CQC Registered Manager requirements and also be dedicated to achieving the highest quality care standards along with the promotion of client choice and independence.
This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to deliver continued growth of a client-focused care business of the highest quality. The role is therefore perfect for an experienced Care Manager who is happy and able to work on their own and as part of the Management Team.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & bonus incentive scheme to reward success
- An excellent career opportunity with ongoing training, support, professional and personal development
- 28 days holiday
- Paid mileage allowance
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please APPLY today!
This Registered Care Manager Job in Crewe is suitable for experienced candidates who have held the following positions: Registered Care Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager, Home Care Manager, Homecare Manager, Registered Manager, Care Manager, Care Supervisor, Deputy Care Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Reference ID: AVH11
Application deadline: 25/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Providing care: 5 years (Preferred)
- UK Driving (Required)
Among the benefits are:
- Paid Mileage
- Paid induction
- Paid Annual Leave and Holiday entitlement
- Guaranteed Hours after successful probationary period
- Free company uniform
- Free company work mobile phone
- DBS administration completed on your behalf
- Career Progression within the company
- Opportunity to complete Level 2/Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Employee incentive scheme, includes, discounts on supermarkets, retailers’ options for private health care, Cycle to work scheme and car leasing
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
© Copyright 2020 Aviana Healthcare Electra House, Electra Way, Crewe CW1 6GL